A New Year’s resolution is a tradition, most common in the Western World but also found in the Easter countries, in which someone resolves to change an undesired trait or behavior, to accomplish a goal or otherwise improve their habits.
- Lose Weight i.e. Get Fit
- Finally Quit Smoking
- Put effort in Learning Something New
- Eat Healthier / change Diet
- Get Out of Debt & Spen less money
- Spend More Time with Friends & Family
- Travel the world
- Less Stress
- Do Volunteer work
- Stop Drinking / Drink Less
The top 10 resolutions is also known as the top 10 of ‘broken resolutions’, why is that? For each of our habits we have to find the origin and motivation why we do it. Only by changing the origin/cause you can change the habit. Good luck!